Brí has provided the information and any links below in the hope that it will provide you with some accurate and useful information. These links are however provided “as is” and this Organisation can accept no responsibility as to the content or suitability of the information contained on these websites.
Information on our organisation:
- Who we are & What we do
- Brain injury identity card
- Fundraising & Volunteering
- Download our latest newsletter
- Download our 2011 Annual Report
- Download our information leaflet
Information on brain injury:
- What is a brain injury?, how do they happen?
- Causes of non traumatic brain injuries explained
- What are the effects of a brain injury?
- Brain injury statistics in Ireland
- Changes to the brain after brain injury
Information on rehabilitation services:
Information on benefits & entitlements:
- Benefits and entitlements for people with disabilities and carers
- Problems or issues gaining your benefits and entitlements
Information on counselling and psychological services for people with brain injuries & family members:
- Counselling and psychological services
Information on training and education:
Driving after a brain injury:
- When can I drive after my brain injury?
- Disabled person's parking card
- Toll road exemptions for disabled drivers
- Car adaptations
Travelling in Ireland & abroad with a disability:
Information for carers and family:
- What we do for carers & family
- Looking after yourself
- Carers organisations
A carer and family guide – coping with brain injury (Published by Headway)
Carers training program (Provided by Acquired Brain Injury Ireland)